About Wood Street Bar & Restaurant
A stones throw from Barbican Station and adjacent to Moorgate we are in the heart of the Barbican, offering a blissful venue tucked away for a leisurely lunch or eventful dinner with friends or business colleagues. The perfect place for meetings in the City of London. The venue is spilt over two floors allowing great area's for groups or intimate dinners in front of the lake. All area's are also available for private hire.
At Wood Street Bar & Restaurant we want our guests to feel welcomed, and as such we ensure that everyone through our doors are greeted and shown exactly the service that we pride ourselves on. The Menu is ever evolving with seasonal changes and monthly updates, we have time-honoured favourites, like Beer Battered Fish & Chips and traditional British classics, with out putting too finer point on it we are 'Refreshment Contractors'.
We truly do believe that we have achieved a perfect balance of great food, in a relaxed atmosphere with an extensive drinks list. However when you do pop in to join us if you have any suggestions or would like to see a new dish on the menu please let us know, we are always up for trying new things especially when it involves food.
- All Major Credit/Debt Cards Accepted
- Cask Marque - We've been awarded a Cask Marque. Come and see why!
- Community Groups Welcome - We're keen to provide services to local community groups and associations
- Dining - We have a separate dining area away from the main bar
- We're a freehouse
- Function Room Available - From birthdays to weddings, ask about the hire of our function room
- We have a range of real ales available
- Smoking Area - We have an outside smoking area
- Table Service Dining - Come in. sit down. we'll serve you.
- WiFi Available here